- Joined Queen Mary University of London, as Lecturer in Data Science.
- Paper Published: Deception detection in conversations using the proximity of linguistic markers in Journal of Knowledge-Based Systems
- New more accessible page for teaching material - https://nikeshbajaj.github.io/teaching
- Patent Published from Deception Detection work at UEL System and method for understanding and explaining spoken interactions using speech acoustic and linguistic markers
- Invited as a guest speaker by Hamburg Natural Language Processing Meetup + DeepLearning.AI's a Pie & AI community for a talk on Deception detection in the conversation using Linguistic Markers (with an exciting demo on 999 call) - Event details + youtube link + Full Video of talk in available now
- Invited as a guest speaker by deeplearning.ai for Learning Community Event for NLP specialization course offered on Coursera: - Link to the recorded event